Tuesday, March 3, 2015

My Trip to Hotlanta

Did you miss me? Wanna see something awesome?

Sorry it’s taken me so long to update. I’ve been REALLY busy. I left for Atlanta on Friday and met up with bridesmaids Shawnie (one of my best friends) and Hannah (sister #3). A situation came up with the 3rd bridesmaid so she wasn’t able to come but we did miss her.

The girls picked me up from the airport and we went back to Hannah’s place. After I got settled in she gave Shawnie and I a gift that she’s been working on with Esther (sister #4). Can I just say OMIGOD! The gifts were so friggin cute! Wanna shee? (Double click to enlarge)

My Shirt

(Far View) Front Back


(Close View) Mr. Ladybug when he was little.


Me when I was little Close up of the shirt. Haha…

Shawnie’s Shirt – The Proper One

Front Back

Hannah’s Shirt

Front Back

Anna’s Shirt – The Skank

Front Back

And they made one for Mr. Ladybug…

Mr. Ladybug’s Shirt – Remember the chicken story I wrote about a while back?

Front Front close up


Back

I was wondering why she was asking me to scan so many photos of when I was little. I love my sisters! Thank you Esther and Hannah. I LOVE your gifts. They’re truly awesome. I think the girls are gonna wear them the morning of the wedding as we’re getting ready.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTIndigo Handloom NEXT POSTKnottie Bios of the Week Related Posts The Case of the Mystery Bachelorette Destination 10/03/14 @ 10:40 am Watercooler: November 8, 201411/08/14 @ 7:00 am Ring Pillow…Carrier Things12/26/14 @ 5:28 am Bridesmaid Mini Books02/13/15 @ 10:32 am

customize bobblehead
personalized bobbleheads
personalized bobblehead
custom bobbleheads
customized bobbleheads
,
customized bobbleheads
custom bobbleheads
customize bobblehead
personalized bobblehead
custom bobblehead
personalized bobbleheads

No comments:

Post a Comment