Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Desserts!

I don’t know about you,customize bobblehead, but whenever I go somewhere now I am always looking around for ideas for my wedding. Recently,customized bobbleheads,Want Some Soul, I went to a fancy schmancy party thrown by Disney. They had great food,custom bobbleheads, great music and great decorations. Speaking of food….

I don’t like desserts. I hate really sweet things and I don’t get excited about chocolate anything. Yes,,, yes I am a weirdo. However at this party,Bridesmaid Dress for Vintage Wedding,customized bobbleheads, I saw these desserts and got so excited because they were such a great idea for my wedding! I stood in line for 15 minutes to get a picture of them but by the time I got to the front they were all gone. Luckily an acquaintance took the picture for me so I could post about it!

Dessert 1 – See the leopard print shot glass with the stick? Well, that shot glass is filled with some type of orange-tangy liquid with a little gelatin type of chewy thing. Well,custom bobblehead, you stir,personalized bobble heads,Opening Your Own Catering Business, drink and chew,personalized bobbleheads, then the shot glass is actually made of white and dark chocolate!! After your “shot” you can eat the shot glass! How creative is that?! I love this idea!

Dessert 2 – That mini tea cup is filled with a white fluffy cream thing. And,personalized bobblehead, as you might have guessed,personalized bobblehead, the cup is also edible!!!


Anyway,custom bobblehead, I thought these ideas were amazing! Just wanted to share with you wonderful readers!!

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Butterfly Location: New York Occupation: Healthcare Administrator Wedding Date: November 2006 Venue: Twenty-Four Fifth --> PREVIOUS POSTJust the Two of Us NEXT POSTWhite Aisle Related Posts Add a Twist to Your Wedding Treats01/20/15 @ 11:04 am Crazy or Creative? Kraft Paper Table Runners08/27/14 @ 12:22 pm Classifieds: November 6,.,Cleaning Vintage Wedding Dresses, 201411/06/14 @ 9:57 am 9 Easy DIY Winter Decorations11/10/14 @ 2:42 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment