Sunday, March 8, 2015

del.icio.us brides

When I first started planning our wedding back in October I was bookmarking websites,custom bobblehead, ideas, photos – anything wedding related on my laptop,custom bobblehead, my home desktop computer and my work computer. After about two months of emailing myself links from one computer to the next,personalized bobbleheads,Loveville, Maryland, I decided to check out del.icio.us. It’s a web bookmarking system that allows users to save their favorite sites,personalized bobblehead, add a title,personalized bobble heads, notes and tags and access the bookmarks from any computer connected to the web. No more jumping back and forth! It was great.

As I started adding my own bookmarks and tagging them “wedding” or “shoes” I started to find other people who had bookmarked the same letterpress site or beaded handbag,Panaracer Bike Tires Are A Marathon Ready Tire,customize bobblehead, leading me to other wedding related sites and ideas from other del.icio.us brides. This is how I discovered weddingbee!

Using del.icio.us has turned out to be a great wedding planning tool for me. I highly recommend checking out how it might work for your planning. You can sign up for a free account at del.icio.us and browse the other sites tagged according to your interests. To get to started,personalized bobble heads,Rock Paper Scissors, you can check out all the sites tagged as wedding here.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs,.. Grasshopper Location: New York Wedding Date: September 2015 Venue: The Foundry --> PREVIOUS POSTPoland Springs and Diamond Rings,custom bobbleheads? NEXT POSTFlo's Bridal Shower Related Posts Wedding Websites10/23/14 @ 5:24 am Breakfast: It’,Florida State University,personalized bobblehead;s What’,,;s for Dinner01/30/15 @ 7:53 am Introducing Honeymoon Deals,personalized bobbleheads!12/03/14 @ 3:45 pm New Advanced Image Uploader on Weddingbee Boards: A Quick Tutorial02/12/15 @ 2:37 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment