Friday, May 8, 2015

Moultrie Game Spy Flash Camera Very Good Speed &amp Quality Images

Trigger speed on 3.1 & 4.1 is good and seldom I have photos without any deer. I have also used some other companies digital game cameras trigger pace is very slow & poor that you will have to place camera facing down your game trail to get deer in your picture. Moultrie Game Digital Spy 3.1 & 4.1 are good to take photo when deer walks facing your camera. Now trigger speed is not as perfect. To be perfect,custom bobblehead, camera will need to take picture the right time that deer trips these sensor. Moultrie s trigger speed can work good for most of the applications,personalized bobble heads,Current Malaysian Malay Moslem Women Fashion Trends VS Islam!, I�ll tell you that if deer is going by camera or else on fast walk you might get picture showing the part of deer,customize bobblehead, usually rump. As mentioned earlier trigger speed can as well slow down when day time temperature gets down below freezing and this is something to remember when positioning your digital camera for the optimal performance.

When selecting game camera you have to look what you plan to do with it & where you place it. I hunt lots of public land & few private land,customized bobbleheads. Price range on the game cameras can differ from fifty dollars eight hundred dollars and with that, I will not put four hundred dollar camera on an public land just to have stolen. This is one cause I like Moultrie Game Digital Cameras and they are priced reasonable & work good for their price. Now I am not saying that I want to have my game digital cameras stolen however if one gets stolen,Design Your Own Wedding Dresses Online,custom bobbleheads,Reader Feedback, it would be hundred dollar camera against four hundred dollar.

One thing that I want to see Moultrie enhancing on their cameras are security functions,personalized bobblehead. They have is small round slot only to place padlock to stop thief from opening this camera,custom bobblehead. For thief to get this feature they will need to do break off plastic padlock with hammer and camera can still be removed from tree & still work fine without even locking the tab,personalized bobbleheads. This winter I am welding up lock boxes for my cameras to put off thievery in woods until Moultrie camera comes out with better method to secure this camera,customized bobbleheads.

The elastic straps also work to protect my Game Spy to tree,custom bobbleheads, however they certainly can be improved.

As we are on topics of securing camera,To Be Competitive In The Corporate Training Market Is Needed!,., other thing that I want to mention is Game Spy s are been held to tree by 2 small elastic cords. I hope they will improve this way because common problem that I have is finding perfect tree to join my cameras. Often I find tying knots in elastic cord to get shorten to fit smaller tree and wrapping cords around the tree quite a few times to tighten the slack in order to hold camera in proper place. In order to improve this Moultrie camera should use nylon strap,personalized bobblehead, which is adjustable & syncs to adjust for tree s diameter.

No comments:

Post a Comment