Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Guess What Came Home Today

,customize bobblehead

Let me just say that if and when you go pick up your gown DO NOT,customized bobbleheads,How Canadian Government Small Business Loans Work . Is The SBL Loan For You, I repeat, DO NOT carry it on the subway like an idiot and no I did not do that yes I did.

I got on the Path and right before I got off at my stop these 2 guys were about to fight on the train. I was like, “,New York Red Bulls Charge Through Opponents,customized bobbleheads;OH HELLS NO YOU AIN’,personalized bobble heads;T FIGHTING NEAR MY DRESS,custom bobblehead! IF YOU EVEN GET A DROP OF BLOOD ON THIS I WILL GOUGE YOUR EYES OUT AND I WILL CUT YOU MOTHER FUDGERS,personalized bobble heads!!!”

Ok I didn’,.;t say it but I was thinking it so stfu,custom bobblehead. Oh and please ignore my blue bed sheet in the back that is binder clipped to the window,personalized bobbleheads. Haha…,personalized bobblehead;now that is ghetto fab if I do say so meshelf,Mixed Martial Arts MMA Origin And History,custom bobblehead.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben,customize bobblehead, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTQuick Update NEXT POSTGuess What Was at Home Waiting For Me When I Got in? Related Posts Weddings Bring Out the Crazy…08/26/14 @ 8:39 am Classifieds: December 18,personalized bobblehead, 201412/18/14 @ 12:28 pm Classifieds: September 11,,,2009 Fantasy Football Sleepers, 201409/11/14 @ 12:04 pm Two Steps Forward,custom bobbleheads, Two Steps Back…09/25/14 @ 8:26 am

No comments:

Post a Comment